Questions? Click here to ask our Doctors.
Laser hair removal
Particle Skin Resurfacing
Skin Care Products
Laser Hair Removal for men and women.
Traditional hair removal techniques such as shaving, plucking, waxing and depilatory creams provide only temporary relief. Until now, the only way to permanently remove hair has been by electrolysis- which can be tedious, time-consuming and uncomfortable.
The GentleLASE System emits a gentle beam of light that passes through the skin to the hair follicle where it is absorbed. The laser energy is transformed into heat, which destroys the hair follicle leaving the surrounding skin unaffected.
The GentleLASE System safely removes unwanted body hair without damaging the delicate pores and structures of the skin. Facial and bikini areas are usually completed in under ten minutes; legs, backs and larger areas can take longer.
- 10% discount on laser treatments to multiple body parts.
- Pay for a full set of laser treatments in advance or with the first treatment and receive 10% off.
- Packages for laser treatments to different body parts available
- Ask about the lifetime guarantee program.
The Candela VBeam laser is specially designed to produce an intense but gentle burst of laser light that is optimized to treat vascular lesions. The treatment is safer than traditional methods because of its unique ability to selectively treat the blood vessels of a vascular lesion without adversely affecting the surrounding tissue. Thus, it will eliminate many lesions while leaving the surrounding skin and skin pigment intact. In fact, the laser is so safe and effective that it is recommended for the treatment of infants as young as a few weeks old.
Why should I have a vascular lesion treated?
Many people are uncomfortable with unsightly vascular lesions. With a means of treatment as safe and effective as the Candela laser, there is simply no reason to live with this problem. Furthermore, young children or infants can be treated before they are subjected to the psychological as well as physical trauma that may be associated with a vascular lesion.
Conditions that may be treated with the laser include:
- Telangiectasias or facial spider veins.
- Rosacea (red facial lesions) -- affecting the skin of the face around the nose and cheeks causing a blush or sunburned look.
- Angiomas Small red “spots” which may be slightly raised or just beneath the surface of the skin.
- Port Wine Stain / red birthmarks, and strawberry hemangiomas -- red lesions that grow rapidly after birth and may impair the function of another organ.
- Warts -- small benign growths in the skin that usually appear on the hands, feet or female genitalia, within the vagina, or on the cervix.
- Scars -- Red raised scars that are often caused by surgery, trauma, or burns.
- Stretch Marks -- frequently appearing after pregnancy over the stomach, thighs, buttocks, breasts, shoulders, and lower back.
Particle Skin Resurfacing
The Particle Skin Resurfacing procedure is performed under the care and supervision of your physician. You may have complete confidence in the procedure, because it is non-invasive and non-surgical. A normal procedure should take 30-40 minutes, depending upon the skin condition, the area to be treated and the desired outcome. Patients should notice immediate improvement in the texture and appearance of their skin after the first treatment. The average patient requires between 5-9 treatments, spaced about one week apart.
Particle Skin Resurfacing is achieved using a highly controlled spray of fine crystals, (one hundred microns in size), under pressure and vacuum. These crystals literally "erase" the imperfections and sun damage, without damaging the skin’s integrity. The result: a smoother, more youthful appearance.
The Particle Skin Resurfacing procedure acts to remove the outer layer of skin in a highly controlled manner. Because of its preciseness, it is virtually painless. This process when repeated multiple times, allows the younger softer skin to move to the surface, promoting discernable changes in texture, color and appearance.
Skin Care Products
The following products are part of the Particle Skin Resurfacing treatment procedure. Use of this four step treatment protocol will optimize your healing process
Phase I - Dermal Skin Cleanser (DSC)
A gentle, oil-free hydrating crème cleanser specially formulated for Particle Skin Resurfacing. Designed to attract and remove residual microcrystals without harsh surfactants. Contains natural botanical extracts to minimize irritation/redness.
Phase II - Cellular Repair Serum (CRS)
Soothing healing serum formulated for immediate use after the Particle Skin Resurfacing Procedure. Contains healing botanical extracts which reduce irritation and redness and bind moisture to the skin. Fortified with F.A.C.E.* to initiate the tissue repair process.
Phase III - Skin Recovery Serum (SRS)
A non-comedogenic day serum containing Liposomal F.A.C.E.*, select botanical extracts, and an SPF 15 sunblock. Free of chemical sunscreens and PABA which can cause irritation.
Phase IV - Skin Hydration Serum (SHS)
Potent hydrating serum formulated with an combination of rich emollients and botanicals. Contains a special blend of natural humectants and moisture binding ingredients. Enhanced with Liposomal F.A.C.E.* to provide extended release of essential nutrients and antioxidants.
*face (Vitamins, F, A, C, E. - timed released patented liposomal formula)
• Vitamin F (Linoleic Acid) An essential fatty acid component of the skin that maintains its smooth and supple appearance.
• Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate) Helps to repair damaged skin cells by normalizing cell function.
• Vitamin C (Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate-stabilized Vit. C.) A potent antioxidant, stimulates collagen production, strengthens elastin fibers.
• Vitamin E (Tocopheral Acetate) Anti inflammatory, free radical scavenger, anti-oxidant, aids in the growth and repair of skin cells.